Hercules Hooks

6.09.2008


This review is brought to you by Brooke at Sylvester 4

Review: Hercules Hooks
Cost: @ $14

Despite all of the “only sold on TV” commercials, I found these at the Walgreens. And seriously, there is almost nothing bad I can say about them! I have avoided hanging pictures for years after moving into a new house, because I hate trying to find studs in the wall, etc…

However, Hercules Hooks actually do what the commercial says they do!! Can you believe it? Yes, they do!

You just push them through the wall. You twist them. You push them all the way in. You hang stuff on the hooks. They hold. That’s it… Really.

The only times they don’t work is if you hit a stud, in which case you have to get a nail, or, if your walls are plaster. In that case, you’re on your own.

Pros: Cheap, easy to get, easy to install, and when you move, you can just take them out of the wall and take them with you! Plus, the holes they leave are so small- easy to cover with a dab of toothpaste!

Cons: I, personally, haven’t experienced any cons. However, I have seen quite a few reviews from people who had a lot of trouble with ordering the hooks straight from the company. Apparently they found themselves signed up for a lifetime supply of hooks- and repeated charges on their credit card bills.

My suggestion- Buy them at Walgreens and avoid dealing directly with the company.

Enjoy!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have bought a similar product from Solutions.com and they ARE everything they are cracked up to be!

Posted by: christine | June 18, 2008 at 06:20 AM